Happy Birthday!
OK, so it's more of a sad birthday. My Sullyboy would have turned seven today. Seven years old.
I wonder how his curly hair would look these days? Would he still be blond, or would his hair have darkened as mine did and his big sister's did?
How much might he have recovered?
If he hadn't gotten sick, what would life be like now?
I can't help but wonder if he might not still be here if he hasn't been in the hospice overnight like he was that week. I know some are of the opinion that he needed to be alone to let go... I wonder if he let go because he was alone. Odds are strongly against his still being here now with the problems he had, but just the same.... *sigh*
I miss my Sullyboy. Happy birthday, Little Munch. I'll always love you!
I wonder how his curly hair would look these days? Would he still be blond, or would his hair have darkened as mine did and his big sister's did?
How much might he have recovered?
If he hadn't gotten sick, what would life be like now?
I can't help but wonder if he might not still be here if he hasn't been in the hospice overnight like he was that week. I know some are of the opinion that he needed to be alone to let go... I wonder if he let go because he was alone. Odds are strongly against his still being here now with the problems he had, but just the same.... *sigh*
I miss my Sullyboy. Happy birthday, Little Munch. I'll always love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home